- The administrator of your personal data is the company CONCEPTHERO ŁUKASZ WIŚNIEWSKI KAROL JĘDRASIK SPÓŁKA JAWNA, Podgórna 2/5 Street, 65-001 Zielona Góra, registered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register under KRS No.: 0000946907, having NIP No.: 9731083011 and REGON No.: 520965060.
- Personal data of site users,
- personal data of social network users, in particular the data of fans of our fanpage on Facebook and Instagram,
- personal data contained in electronic correspondence transmitted via e-mail.
- information voluntarily entered by users in the contact form located on the site.
- The Administrator shall exercise the utmost care to protect the privacy of data subjects. In order to protect the personal data of persons using the website, the Administrator has applied technical and organizational measures to ensure the protection of the processed personal data, in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), hereinafter abbreviated as: RODO.
- Personal information provided on the site is treated as confidential and is not visible to other users except to the account owner and the Administrator or persons authorized by him.
PURPOSE OF PROCESSING, LEGAL BASIS AND PERIOD OF PROCESSING
|PURPOSE OF PROCESSING||LEGAL BASIS||DATA PROCESSING PERIOD||ADDITIONAL INFORMATION|
|Social media processing (including: Facebook, Instagram)||Article 6(1)(f) of the RODO, the Administrator's legitimate interest is to respond to inquiries made in a private message and/or to comment on posts, to receive information about activities on the fanpage and to conduct other marketing activities|
User activity related to the use of our social network will not be archived outside the service.
|personal data will be processed until you object to the processing|
Objection can be expressed by deleting messages or comments
In the case of offensive, vulgar and violative content, the Administrator may remove comments and posts at any time
Personal data collected by social networks, i.e. history of posts, history of activity in the application, is subject to retention under the terms of the rules of the individual social network.
|With the help of the photos posted on your profile, the Administrator can get to know your image|
Conducting ongoing correspondence using tools provided by Facebook, including Messenger, and conducting other marketing activities.
|Responding to a directed inquiry via email or the contact form on the website||Article 6(1)(f) of the RODO, the Administrator's legitimate interest is to respond to inquiries made by email or through the contact form on the site||personal data will be processed until you object to the processing||In electronic correspondence, the Administrator processes all data contained by the person directing the correspondence in that correspondence|
In the message directed through the contact form located on the site, the Administrator processes the data that the user has entered in the form
|Taking action to conclude and perform a contract with a customer or contractor within the scope of the Administrator's activities||Article 6(1)(b) RODO - as to customer data|
Art. 6(1)(f) RODO- as to data of persons cooperating with the Administrator on behalf of the client/contractor
Article 6(1)(c) of the RODO-as to data necessary for the Administrator to fulfill its obligations under the law
|personal data will be stored for the period necessary for the execution of the order and after the completion of the order until the statute of limitations for claims arising from the concluded contract||The need to contact customers / employees / associates of customers and contractors in connection with actions taken to conclude a contract or its implementation.|
|Performing billing, accounting and financial reporting||Article 6(1)(c) of the RODO-as to data necessary for the Administrator to fulfill its obligations under the law||The data will be processed for a period of time until the expiration of data retention obligations under the law, in particular the retention of accounting documents (as a rule, for 5 years after the year in which the legal event occurred that obligated the issuance of an accounting document)|
|Direct marketing||Article 6(1)(f) RODO, the Administrator's legitimate interest is to provide information about the Administrator's products and services|
Conducting marketing using an e-mail address by the Administrator is done on the basis of consent to carry out marketing by means of a communication channel in accordance with the Law on Provision of Electronic Services or the Law - Telecommunications Law.
|personal data will be processed until you object to the processing|
|Creation of records and statistics||Article 6(1)(c) of the RODO - as to data contained in documents confirming the execution of compliance and accountability (including, for example, a register of persons who have objected in accordance with the RODO)|
Article 6(1)(f) of the RODO, the Administrator's legitimate interest is to have knowledge of individuals who are exercising their rights under the RODO and to improve its operations, to determine the correct functioning of the website, to improve the quality of the website.
|personal data will be stored until you successfully object or the purpose of the processing is achieved, but for no longer than 5 years|
|Handling complaints, requests and claims||Article 6(1)(b), (c), (f) RODO||personal data will be processed for the duration of the contract or until the expiry of the warranty or settlement of the complaint|
|Investigation and defense of claims||Article 6(1)(f) of the RODO-The processing of data of customers or contractors and their employees/co-workers in connection with the establishment, investigation and defense of claims.||personal data will be processed for a period of time until the expiration of the statute of limitations for claims arising from the contract - in accordance with applicable law|
|Human resource management||Article 6(1)(a), (b), (c) and (f) of the RODO;|
Article 9(2)(b) of the RODO
|personal data will be processed in accordance with the applicable regulations requiring the archiving of labor law documents, i.e. we keep personal files for 50 or 10 years.|
Civil law contracts will be kept until the expiration of the statute of limitations for claims arising from them.
|Dissemination of an employee's/co-worker's image on the basis of consent under the Act of July 4, 1994 on Copyright and Related Rights|
|Cookie processing||Article 6(1)(f) RODO|
The administrator uses the necessary cookies to enable the operation of the basic functions of the site
Objections can only be expressed by clicking the "Reject all" option.
AUTOMATED DECISION-MAKING AND PROFILING
The administrator does not perform automated decision-making, including decision-making based on profiling.
RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA
- In order to properly provide services through the website, user data may be transferred to the following entities:
- entities providing IT, marketing services to the Administrator,
- To the domain hosting operator,
- entities providing accounting, legal assistance services to the Administrator,
- postal operators, couriers,
- Providers of external ICT systems,
- Financial institutions - at the time of payment for the service (payment service providers).
- Entities to whom personal data is shared process data on the basis of a contract with us and only in accordance with our instructions or on the basis of the law.
- Data may be shared only to the extent necessary to fulfill the purposes for which your data is processed.
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA TO THIRD COUNTRIES
On our own, we do not plan to directly transfer your personal data to third countries (i.e. outside the European Economic Area, EEA) or to international organizations, however, the specific nature of social media, including Facebook or Instagram, and their international nature make it potentially possible to transfer data outside the EEA (this is not dependent on us). The basis for such transfer is the standard contractual clauses used by Facebook or Instagram approved by the European Commission.
RIGHTS OF DATA SUBJECTS
- We kindly inform you that every user of the site has the right to:
- Access to their personal data;
- rectification of personal data;
- Deletion of personal data (right to be forgotten);
- limitation of personal data processing;
- Object to the processing of personal data;
- portability of personal data.
- We respect the rights under data protection laws and strive to facilitate the exercise of these rights to the greatest extent possible.
- We point out that the enumerated rights are not absolute, and therefore, in certain situations, we may lawfully refuse users to comply with them. However, if we refuse to grant a request, it is only after careful consideration and only in situations where denial of the request is necessary.
- Regarding your right to object, we explain that you have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data on the basis of the Administrator's legitimate interest in relation to your particular situation. However, you must bear in mind that, in accordance with the regulations, we may refuse to consider your objection if we demonstrate that:
- there are legitimate grounds for processing that override your interests, rights and freedoms, or
- there are grounds for the establishment, investigation or defense of claims.
- In addition, you may object to the processing of your personal data for marketing purposes at any time. In such a situation, upon receipt of the objection, we will stop processing for this purpose.
- Each user may exercise his/her rights by sending an email directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to the company's address, i.e. CONCEPTHERO ŁUKASZ WIŚNIEWSKI KAROL JĘDRASIK SPÓŁKA JAWNA, Podgórna Street 2/5, 65-001 Zielona Góra.
RIGHT TO LODGE A COMPLAINT
If you believe that your personal data is being processed in violation of applicable law, you may file a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Authority.
- This Policy is effective as of 23/05/2023.
You have the right to return products within 14 days of receiving the product. If it has been 14 days since you received the package, unfortunately we cannot offer you a refund or exchange.
Refunds are made only if the customer sends the product back to the address below for return. Returned goods must be unused and in the same condition in which you received them. It must also be in its original packaging.
There are several types of goods that are not returnable. These include perishable items such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary products, hazardous materials or flammable liquids or gases.
Other non-returnable products:
* Gift cards.
* Some health and personal care products.
To make a return, include proof of purchase (invoice, receipt, order number)
In some we can only guarantee partial refunds: (if applicable)
* Books with signs of use.
* CDs, DVDs, VHS tapes, software, video games, cassettes or vinyl records that have been opened.
* A digital product such as a video course in a situation where it has been viewed in its entirety or downloaded to the hard drive of a computer or mobile device.
Any items that are not in original condition, that is, damaged or missing parts for reasons beyond our control.
1.Warranty, and the right of withdrawal do not apply when the product is affected by mechanical damage of external origin. Therefore, always check whether the packaging and the goods have not been damaged in transit before taking delivery from the post office. If the product is damaged in transit, contact the seller for a refund.
(2) The complaint procedure starts with the customer reporting a complaint by sending an email with a description of the problem and the reason for the complaint to : email@example.com
(3) The claims department verifies the application, notifies the customer of acceptance of the application and assigns a number to it. We take an individual approach to each complaint, so the service technician presents a proposal for further action on the case
(4) The time to consider a complaint is 14 days from the date of receipt of the advertised goods or receipt of a report of damage to the product in transit
5 All transportation costs in case of return/exchange or complaint shall be paid by the Buyer. We do not accept COD packages or packages sent at our expense.
Return (if applicable)
Once we receive and review your return, we will send you an email about its approval or rejection.
If it is approved, we will transfer the appropriate amount to your credit card or make a refund in the original form of payment, within the shortest legal period of time. Refunds are available 14 days after the purchase of the goods and are made upon receipt of the product, which the customer sent at his expense to the address below.
No refunds (if applicable)
If you have not yet received your refund, please check your bank account again.
Then contact the bank that issued the credit card, it may take a few days to process the payment.
If you have followed all these steps and have not yet received your refund, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Products on special offer (if applicable)
Only products at the regular price are eligible for return. Products in special offer ( so called promotions/replacements ) are not refundable.
Replacements (if applicable)
We only exchange items that are defective or damaged. If you wish to exchange an item, please let us know at email@example.com and send it back to the address shown on the parcel, in addition, we ask for photos of the item via email that is defective or damaged.
Shipping costs of the returned goods are paid by the buyer. They are not refundable. Depending on your location, the time it takes to send the product back may vary.
If you are returning products with a value of more than $125.00, you should consider shipping with tracking or taking out additional insurance.
Data and shipping address for returns:
Podgórna Street 2/5
65-001 Zielona Góra