- Cookies so-called cookies are small text files. Cookies are sent to the user's device by the visited website.
The administrator of your personal data is the company CONCEPTHERO ŁUKASZ WIŚNIEWSKI KAROL JĘDRASIK SPÓŁKA JAWNA, Podgórna 2/5 Street, 65-001 Zielona Góra, registered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register under KRS No.: 0000946907, having NIP No.: 9731083011 and REGON No.: 520965060.
DATA PROCESSING USING COOKIES
- The site uses two main types of cookies: "session" (session cookies) and "permanent" (persistent cookies). "Session" cookies are temporary files that are stored on the user's terminal device until the user logs out, leaves the website or shuts down the software (web browser). "Permanent" cookies are stored on the user's end device for the time specified in the parameters of the cookies or until they are deleted by the user.
- The site uses the following cookies:
- essential cookies-these are cookies that are necessary for the functioning of the site,
- advertising cookies - these are cookies that enable the delivery of advertising content tailored to the user's interests,
- performance cookies - these are cookies that are used to collect information about how the site is used,
- functional cookies-these are cookies that allow you to remember the settings you have chosen and personalize the site.
- Using OPT-OUT involves blocking certain features and services. Blocked cookies may cause:
- Failure of websites to remember user settings,
- The mismatch between ads and user interests,
- Login forms and password fields will not remember user data.
- Cookies can be freely managed. They can also be deleted.
- All cookies on your device can be deleted. Deletion of cookies is done by clearing your browsing history. Stored data, logins, page preferences may be lost.
- Cookies on the sites can also be blocked. When cookies are blocked, some services or features may not function properly.
SERVICES OF EXTERNAL SUPPLIERS
- The website uses Google Analytics, HotJar, Pixel, Pixel TikTok tools by means of which information on user visits is collected. These tools help analyze user activity on the website and then tailor the offer to the user's needs.
- There are also icons on our site linking to Facebook Instagram social media. You can obtain information about the purpose and scope of data collection on social media and the application from social media providers.
TRANSFER OF DATA TO THIRD COUNTRIES
On our own, we do not plan to directly transfer your personal data to third countries (i.e. outside the European Economic Area, EEA) or to international organizations, however, the specific nature of social media, including Facebook or Instagram, and their international nature make it potentially possible to transfer data outside the EEA (this is not dependent on us). The basis for such transfer is the standard contractual clauses used by Facebook or Instagram approved by the European Commission.
- This Policy is effective as of 23/05/2023.